Things I Believe
- I believe business owner’s should never be bamboozled into buying digital services they don’t understand.
- I believe businesses can afford very effective digital marketing programs and that those programs can be adapted on the fly without immense cost.
- I believe the black box mystery of SEO can be explained in a way that everyone can understand.
- I believe in saying no to clients who have unreasonable expectations.
- I believe I can bring world class digital specialists to the table who can help you achieve your business goals.
- I believe we can meet those business objectives at a price you can afford.
- I believe in the power of connections – that all of us is smarter than one of us – and that collaboratively, we make each other better than we would be alone.
- I believe that while nearly everyone is on-line that a digital strategy is not for every business.
- I believe the democratization of content creation and the impact of social media is changing everything. Business. Politics. Religion. Networks. Friends. Family. Everything.
- I believe a sense of history is important in understanding any movement – and to better understand where we started and how far we’ve come, you should read the Cluetrain Manifesto. Today.
- I believe the right answer is almost always “it depends.”
- I believe “relationships, like margins, are always decaying.” (Mark Horstman of Manager Tools)
- I believe “not everything that counts can be counted, and not everything that can be counted counts.” (h/t Albert Einstein)
- I believe you can’t coach speed – in other words, hire for attitude and desire – teach the job. (Preston McKenzie)
- I believe “the purpose of a company is to create a customer.” (Peter Drucker)
- I believe if it is important to you, you will find a way; if not, you will find an excuse.
- I believe the happiest people don’t have the best of everything, the just make the best of everything.
Designed by Elegant Themes | Powered by WordPress