Your brain is the only secret weapon you need.
If you think otherwise, wake up.
My only advice beyond using your brain is to stop thinking like a spammer and start thinking like a search engine.
Changing that point of view opens up a whole host of possibilities beyond what you have been taught and beyond what you think you know. It also helps you stay ahead of the competition instead of playing catch-up.
Featured image licensed via creative commons courtesy of DMDimitrov.
Latest posts by Sean McGinnis (see all)
- I’ve Accepted a New Job with Sears - May 12, 2013
- Let’s Work Together In 2013! - January 1, 2013
- Book Review: Fierce Loyalty by @SarahRobinson - September 17, 2012
- Two marketing mistakes to avoid (from yesterday’s mail) and how to fix them - April 13, 2012
- Will you join me at Social Slam 2012? - March 27, 2012