It’s Sunday morning. I had no plans to post anything today. Then I saw this. (Wait for the video – it will play after a 30 second promo – and its well worth it)
So. After watching that kid, I ask you these questions:
- What would happen if you spent 2 hours a day practicing your craft?
- Are you focused enough to get this good at any 1 thing? What is it?
- Do you attack your passion with child-like excitement and intensity?
- In short, have you mastered your craft?
- If not, what’s holding you back?
Latest posts by Sean McGinnis (see all)
- I’ve Accepted a New Job with Sears - May 12, 2013
- Let’s Work Together In 2013! - January 1, 2013
- Book Review: Fierce Loyalty by @SarahRobinson - September 17, 2012
- Two marketing mistakes to avoid (from yesterday’s mail) and how to fix them - April 13, 2012
- Will you join me at Social Slam 2012? - March 27, 2012